1/2 Photos of Quick and Easy, No Cook Holiday Butter Mints
These tasty little mints are better than traditional after dinner butter mints. Great for any holiday treat and perfect as an additional to holiday cookie trays. Cooking time is actually drying time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium bowl in the microwave.
- 2Add mint, vanilla, butter extract and food coloring.
- 3Add powdered sugar and knead with hand until no longer sticky and able to form a ball, add drops of water/sprinkles of sugar as needed.
- 4Place on counter sprinkled with powdered sugar and roll to 1/4 inch thick.
- 5Use small, dime size cookie cutter to cut into bite size mints.
- 6Allow to dry (drying time will vary depending upon humidity) and enjoy!
- 7You can use diff color food coloring for diff holidays.
- 8The amount of mints will vary depending upon the size of cookie cutter you use- I have found perfect sized cutters in my daughter's play-doh kit!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy, No Cook Holiday Butter Mints
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g