Recipe by caffeine junkie
Got a chocolate craving? These perfect individual-size cakes can be whipped up and baked in less than half an hour! These warm cakes of chocolatey goodness can be doubled for a small dinner party, or halved for a romantic dessert for two. From Kraftfoods.com.
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate (good quality)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons flour
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1 pint ice cream (your favorite flavor)
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Butter 4 (3/4 c.) custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 1 minute.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. (You may microwave for an additional 30 seconds if chocolate is not melting.).
- Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour. Divide batter evenly between prepared cups. (The cups will be filled until less than half an inch from the top.).
- Bake 13-14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minutes. Carefully run small knife around cakes to loosen. Invert cakes onto dessert dishes.
- Dust each cake with powdered sugar, and top with a scoop of your favorite ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream.