Recipe by Capncrunch
Quick and Easy........Tasted GREAT!!!!
Top Review by Little Bee
This isn't really a "recipe" Its german choclate cake mix and the pecan coconut frosting is from the can they say to use on the back of the cake mix directions. All cake mixes call for the eggs and water. Like I said this isnt a recipe just directions from a packaged cake mix.
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 container pecan coconut frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Set pan aside.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Mix 3 minutes with electric mixer, batter should be thick and well combined.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan and bake for 48-52 minutes.
- Cool cake on rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool cake completely.