Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 mins
Quick and Easy........Tasted GREAT!!!!
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 container pecan coconut frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Set pan aside.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Mix 3 minutes with electric mixer, batter should be thick and well combined.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan and bake for 48-52 minutes.
- Cool cake on rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool cake completely.
This isn't really a "recipe" Its german choclate cake mix and the pecan coconut frosting is from the can they say to use on the back of the cake mix directions. All cake mixes call for the eggs and water. Like I said this isnt a recipe just directions from a packaged cake mix.
This is my first time reviewing a recipe. I just joined recipezar a few days ago. I had card club last night and the ladies raved over this. Before they left had to give them the recipe.
This probably one of the best chocolate cakes in the world and beleve me I have had a few. How easy is this, could be any richer and tasty? I think not. Took it to work and it was gone in 1/2 hour. A new family classic