Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
Quick, tasty version of chocolate chip cookies that uses melted butter.
Top Review by eBeth
They were absooutely delicious! They are nice and chewy and very addicting! I had to add about 3/4 cup of flour to the dough, though, because the dough wasn't thick enough and didn't cook right on my test round. Over all, VERY good!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, salt and baking soda together, set aside.
- Mix the melted butter and sugars together until thoroughly mixed. Add egg yolk and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Stir in dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto nonstick baking sheet, about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 13-16 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes before removing to rack to finish cooling.