Quick and Easy Chimichangas
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Brown meat with onion and garlic; drain.
- Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt; simmer 5 minutes or until most of liquid has absorbed.
- Brush 1 side of tortillas with butter; spoon heaping 1/3 cup meat mixture onto center of unbuttered sides.
- Fold 2 sides over filling; fold ends down.
- Place seam side down in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven about 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.