My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Brown meat with onion and garlic; drain.
- 3Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt; simmer 5 minutes or until most of liquid has absorbed.
- 4Brush 1 side of tortillas with butter; spoon heaping 1/3 cup meat mixture onto center of unbuttered sides.
- 5Fold 2 sides over filling; fold ends down.
- 6Place seam side down in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 7Bake in preheated oven about 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chimichangas
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.1
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 1122.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.3 g