Recipe by Christineyy!
I don't know if you can really call this a recipe since it's basically just throwing a few things into a tortilla, but I LOVE this combo!
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons refried beans
- 3 tablespoons turkey chili
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cheese (any kind)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon enchilada sauce
- 1 low-carb whole wheat tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir water and refried beans together until beans are thin. (You can use less or no water if you don't want your beans so thin, but I like them that way).
- Heat in a small saucepan just until warmed (about 4 minutes?).
- Spread on tortilla.
- Microwave turkey chili and spread over beans.
- Top with enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Fold in both edges and wrap. You may need to hold with a toothpick.
- Microwave on high about 30 seconds.