Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 min
Hot and creamy pot pie
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix (like bisquick)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, and next 6 ingredients. Stir in vegetables and chicken.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix and cheese. Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop batter by heaping tbsp evenly over chicken mixture. Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
I originally found this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine and my family loved this recipe. I make with 98% ff soup, plain ff yogurt, ff milk and reduced fat Bisquick and cheese. Even with all of the low fat products used it was very tasty. Most importantly, it was super easy to make. With my reductions, it came to 5 WW pts per serving. I have also made as an OAMC meal mixing the filling (I didn't thaw the veggies) and placing in a ziptop bag. I then mixed the baking mix and cheese in a separate bag. To serve: I thawed the filling before placing in a baking dish. I then mixed the baking mix mixture and milk and completed as directed.