I have branched out and starting doing some brunches and some catering for friends of mine and i can't think of a better way to start off something with a really good quiche. So here's my version of it. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2layer bottom of pie shell with crumbled bacon and cheese.
- 3beat eggs and cream together thoroughly and add the fresh nutmeg.
- 4pour over bacon and cheese.
- 5brush sides of pie crust with milk.
- 6bake for 30 - 40 mins until browned and set in the middle.
- 7Serve immediately , with a chilled glass of crisp white wine and a group of friends on a sunny sunday morning.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quiche Me Baby One More Time
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.9
- Calories from Fat 620
- Total Fat 68.9 g
- Saturated Fat 30.5 g
- Cholesterol 303.2 mg
- Sodium 759.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g