Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have branched out and starting doing some brunches and some catering for friends of mine and i can't think of a better way to start off something with a really good quiche. So here's my version of it. Hope you enjoy!
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- layer bottom of pie shell with crumbled bacon and cheese.
- beat eggs and cream together thoroughly and add the fresh nutmeg.
- pour over bacon and cheese.
- brush sides of pie crust with milk.
- bake for 30 - 40 mins until browned and set in the middle.
- Serve immediately , with a chilled glass of crisp white wine and a group of friends on a sunny sunday morning.