Top Review by mums the word
This is basically my recipe too but I top the tortilla with a second tortilla and pan fry in a non-stick skillet til lightly browned on each side. Then cut the tortilla into wedges and serve with sour cream. This is great for a quick lunch or if you don't want to heat up the kitchen in the summer months. Sometimes I add leftover shredded beef or chicken. Glad to see this posted, I highly recommend this. Thx Kim1
- 6 flour tortillas (8-10 "inch")
- 1 (8 ounce) jarmild taco sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 3 green onions, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each tortilla with 1 to 2 tablespoon taco sauce.
- Sprinkle each with 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Top with green onions.
- Fold each tortilla in half to make a half moon shape.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cut into wedges and serve.