this is a great side side to pork tenderloin or chicken. The flavor is amazing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the vegetables with just enough water to cover.
- 2Boil until fork-tender.
- 3Puree the vegetables in a food processor until smooth.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- 5Shape between two spoons to form into a quenelle.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quenelles of Vanilla-Scented Rutabagas and Carrot Puree
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 81.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: