Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a great side side to pork tenderloin or chicken. The flavor is amazing.
Make and share this Quenelles of Vanilla-Scented Rutabagas and Carrot Puree recipe from Food.com.
- 5 rutabagas, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- salted boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- white pepper
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds of
- Boil the vegetables with just enough water to cover.
- Boil until fork-tender.
- Puree the vegetables in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Shape between two spoons to form into a quenelle.
- Serve warm.