Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great on a hot summer day it is so refreshing!!!!!!!
- 3 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen grape juice, concentrate (undiluted)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place yogurt, milk, grape juice concentrate and lemon juice in blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
It's been soo hot for soo long I was searching for cool drinks. Just made this in a jiffy and it was great. I bet it would be good substituting lemonade for the grape juice as well. Many thanks for a wonderful easy recipe!