Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What better way to start an autumn morning that by having a parfait for breakfast? The kids will love helping you make this. I saw this on pinterest and traced it back to a blog called Make the of everything! and this is one of the best ways to enjoy the tasty changing of seasons.
- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 8 ounces pumpkin (1/2 can)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 dash cinnamon or 1 dash pumpkin pie spice
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup gingersnap cookies, crumbled (ginger snaps are give the best flavor) or 1⁄2 cup granola cereal (ginger snaps are give the best flavor)
- Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl.
- After the yogurt mixture is done, layer the ingredients in a glass. Yogurt, Banana and cookie crumbs. Your parfait should have 2 layers.