Recipe by **Mandy**
A simple but tasty pasta to throw together, great for a hurried weeknight meal.
Top Review by Chickee
Thanks Mandy, this was exactly what I was looking for! A quick tasty weeknight meal that makes a change from a red or white sauce. Next time I would add some roasted pumpkin pieces at DH's request. Cheers!
- 425 g condensed creamy pumpkin soup
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 118.29 ml cream
- 946.36 ml dry pasta, cooked
- 118.29 ml roasted pine nuts
- 4 slice bacon, cooked until crispy
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese