Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
The balsamic and honey dressing really compliment the sweet taste of the pumpkin, swede and garlic in this dish. It would be perfect served with any game meat.
- Peel the pumpkin and swede and cut into 1 cm chunks.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan until it is shimmering. (quite hot).
- While oil is heating peel and thinly slice the garlic cloves and rough chop the parsely. Set aside.
- Fry the pumpkin and swede chunks. Ensure that an even colour is achieved on all sides of the chunks. This should not take longer than 4-5 minutes.
- Lower the heat. (slow simmer).
- Add paprika, pepper and garlic. Stir through gently for 1 minute.
- Add honey and balsamic vinegar. Sir until heated.
- Serve garnished with parsely.