Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was posted by Kristen from the Dine & Dish blog.
Make and share this Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake With Creamy Pumpkin Glaze recipe from Food.com.
For the cake
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 236.59 ml canned pumpkin
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
For the glaze
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79 ml milk
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml canned pumpkin
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 29.58 ml butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan (I use Pam Baking spray).
- Add sugar and butter to a large mixing bowl. Beat on low until light and fluffy. Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, and continue mixing until well incorporated. Add the pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla, mixing on slow speed until well blended.
- While mixer is still going on slow, add the flour, one cup at a time. Next, add the cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend until well incorporated.
- Pour cake batter into prepared Bundt cake. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clear.
- For the glaze: Place powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk milk into the powdered sugar. Continue whisking until no lumps appear.
- Continue whisking while adding vanilla, canned pumpkin, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Once glaze is smooth, gently pour over the top of the Bundt cake, allowing to drizzle down the side of the cake.