Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake With Creamy Pumpkin Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan (I use Pam Baking spray).
- Add sugar and butter to a large mixing bowl. Beat on low until light and fluffy. Slowly add the eggs, one at a time, and continue mixing until well incorporated. Add the pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla, mixing on slow speed until well blended.
- While mixer is still going on slow, add the flour, one cup at a time. Next, add the cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Blend until well incorporated.
- Pour cake batter into prepared Bundt cake. Bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clear.
- For the glaze: Place powdered sugar in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk milk into the powdered sugar. Continue whisking until no lumps appear.
- Continue whisking while adding vanilla, canned pumpkin, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Once glaze is smooth, gently pour over the top of the Bundt cake, allowing to drizzle down the side of the cake.