1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Sourdough Waffles
A delicious fall treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml sourdough starter, freshly fed
- 118.29 ml whole wheat flour
- 236.59 ml old-fashioned oatmeal
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice (I used Baking Spice Blend Mix)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml pumpkin or 236.59 ml butternut squash puree
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 59.14-78.07 ml milk, as needed
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans or 59.14 ml walnuts
- 1Place the oats in a blender container and process to break up flakes.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the processed oats, flour, spice blend, salt, baking soda and brown sugar.
- 3Add the pumpkin, egg and butter stirring to combine; add the starter and the milk as needed to reach proper consistency for a thick waffle batter; stir in nuts.
- 4Bake on preheated waffle iron as per manufacturers suggestion.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Sourdough Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 668.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: