Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love pepitas so this recipe from CD Kitchen caught my eye. Sounds like it would be great on a fresh baked loaf of bread.
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup softened butter
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine pumpkin seeds, cilantro, and garlic in a blender or food processor and process until combined.
- Add softened butter and salt and freshly ground black pepper. Process to mix. Store in the refrigerator but serve at room temperature.