1/5 Photos of Pumpkin Pie With Ginger Topped Whipped Cream
1 hr 15 mins
Spicy pumpkin pie topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with candied ginger. This Pureed Squash Butternut, Acorn Any Hard Winter Squash! is very informative on how to make puree out of fresh squash be it pumpkin, acorn, butternut .......
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Roll out pie dough and line 2 large pie plates.
- 3Mix all filling ingredients (excluding whipped cream and candied ginger) with whisk.
- 4Pour into crust.
- 5Bake in preheated oven at 425°F for for 15 minutes.
- 6Lower temperature to 325°F and bake for 45 more minutes, or until set.
- 7Cool pies. Top with cream and sprinkle ginger over cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie With Ginger Topped Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: