Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy, delicious, sugar-free pumpkin recipe perfect for breakfast or dessert...or anytime!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular (or other no-calorie sweetener)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1⁄2 ounce almonds
- 1⁄2 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Mix the first five ingredients in a bowl, adding protein powder if desired.
- Top with fiber one cereal and almonds.
- Eat (preferably with spoon!).