Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect drink for the fall season! Blends my love of pumpkin and smoothies! :)
- 1 (43 g) package instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 3 cups ice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 ounce whey protein powder
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine the Oatmeal package with a half a cup of the Soy Milk. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Combine the oatmeal with the other ingredients, saving the rest of the milk for last.
- Add the milk while the rest is blending and blend until smooth and creamy.