Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Have not tried this..trying to get recipes in order somewhere..
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 20 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Whip whipping cream until soft peaks form set aside.
- Combine pumpkin, marshmallows and cinnamon in heavy pan -- over low heat till marshmallows are melted.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Blend chilled mixture till fluffy --
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Divide and spread evenly into pie crusts --
- Chill until firm.