Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From How To Feed A Family
Make and share this Pumpkin Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the nuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut, wheat germ, flax meal and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the syrups, oil and pumpkin puree. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and combine well. The mix will be sticky.
- spread onto the prepared baking sheet and press it with the back of a spoon until it's about 1/2 inch thick. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the edges are starting to turn brown. The granola will firm up as it cools, so no need to worry if the center is still soft.
- Cool completely and then break into smaller chunks. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.