1/19 Photos of Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
Kim D.'s Note:
Posted this recipe by request. Dogs love these dog treats! I can't remember how many treats this recipe makes, so I just guessed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.
- 3Add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.
- 4The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
- 5You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
- 6Roll to 1/2-inch thick.
- 7Cut into shapes.
- 8Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 83.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g