Posted this recipe by request. Dogs love these dog treats! I can't remember how many treats this recipe makes, so I just guessed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.
- Add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable.
- The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl.
- You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
- Roll to 1/2-inch thick.
- Cut into shapes.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes.