Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Adapted from several I found on the internet. Can use manicotti shells. Cook your own pumpkin or used canned.
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 16 ounces pasta shells
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook shells as directed.
- Mix the ricotta, half the mozzarella, the pumpkin, parmesan, egg yolks and nutmeg.
- Spoon into shells.
- Pour a small amount of sauce in bottom of pan.
- Top with stuffed shells.
- Cover with remainder of sauce, top with rest of mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.