Prep 10 mins
Cook 52 mins
I originally got this from a ToH magazine. Very moist and delicious!
Make and share this Pumpkin Bundt Cake II recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350F for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
I made this to take in to my staff as a Monday-morning treat and they all but licked the plate! The recipe works great, even in high altitude. I did drizzle a simple powdered sugar icing on top, with a sprinkle of cinnamon added. NOW, I have to find another great treat to take in because Kay missed it! Thanks for the wonderful recipe, Johnson!
My family loved this cake! I used yellow cake mix and butterscotch pudding, following the recipe exactly. It has a nice, spicy flavor. Part of the reason it was such a hit, though, was the Brown Sugar Glaze I topped it with--a Kittencalskitchen recipe that accompanies her Apple-Nut Cinnamon Bundt Cake. I will use that glaze often (though I still haven't tried the cake!).
Recipe was perfect! I just added a sugar glaze and also Walnuts! Everyone loved this!