Prep 0 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Found posted here: http://www.welikeitraw.com/rawfood/2007/09/raw-pumpkin-bre.html
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, the pulp only (The pulp leftover from making almond milk)
- 1⁄4 cup golden flax seed meal
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup dates, paste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- Mix by hand and form into a loaf about one and a half inches thick.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 8 hours on a teflex sheet.
- Remove the teflex sheet and dehydrate for additional 16 hours.