Recipe by Pietro
Tasty little frittatas that will have your guests begging for more! Simple and easy!
- 150 g butternut pumpkin
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 eggs
- parmesan cheese
- sour cream
- fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Prepare 2 x 12 hole muffin trays.
- Peel pumpkin and finely dice it.
- Finely chop baby spinach leaves to fill 2/3 of a cup.
- Boil pumpkin for 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain pumpkin well.
- Divide pumpkin and spinach leaves between cups in trays.
- In a large jug, whisk eggs with 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture evenly over the filling.
- Place in oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Garnish with sour cream and chopped chives.