Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and pretty sweet. The prep time includes the hour to chill.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen passion fruit pulp, thawed (I can't get this here so I use frozen mangoes in a blender with some canned mango juice)
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup white rum
- ice cube
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, chill for at least an hour and enjoy.
We just made this twice over the holidays and it was a big hit. My sister says she is going to put it up against their neighborhood sangria king's version because she is sure this will be the winner. I did make this recipe exactly but added a sliced and cored apple for added taste. The fruit s really great to eat after the sangria is gone. Nice recipe and great taste
A friend had made this and I was lucky enough to be able to try it. She gave me the recipe and I found it here! Wow! I LOVE this stuff! She used Welch's Passion Fruit juice concentrate instead of the passion fruit pulp. My favorite part is the mandarin oranges that soak up all of the flavor! Delicious!