- 3 cups milk, divided
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 cups white bread, day-old, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 1.5 qt pan.
- Combine 2 c milk, sugar, chocolate chips, butter and heat to melt chocolate and butter on stove or in microwave.
- Remove from heat and stir in bread cubes, cinnamon, vanilla, and remaining 1 cup of milk.
- Stir in eggs.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake 45-55 minutes, until knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.