Recipe by Pantry Chef Starkey
Top Review by Kree
I just came across this recipe and had to rate it. We've been making these in my house for years, and they're so simple and yummy! My mother always called them "Little Pizzas" when I was growing up. We just make them on cookie sheets, though, so I've never tried toasting the bottoms on the rack. I'll try that next time! Thanks for the idea!
Directions See How It's Made
- Split muffins and top with a sprinkle of cheese, top with a spoonful of sauce, sprinkle again with cheese.
- Garnish with a dash of parsley.
- Place on a cookie sheet in toaster oven or oven at 375°F for 6 minutes.
- Remove for oven and place pizzas directly on rack to toast the bottoms.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes and serve.
- *The leftover sauce can be use for spaghetti the next night!