For camping with your pudgie-pie maker or your at home electric sandwich maker. Yummy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 4 -6 caramels
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 -6 pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 1Unroll the crescent roll dough and divide in half.
- 2Each section will consist of two triangles.
- 3Roll out each half into a 5 x 8-inch rectangle.
- 4Cut in half to make four 5 x 4-inch pieces.
- 5Place one piece in each side of a buttered cooker.
- 6Top with half the caramels, chocolate chips and pecans.
- 7Close the cooker and cook 3-4 minutes over medium coals.
- 8Pudgie turtles will be golden brown, gooey on the inside, and very rich!
- 9Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 10Electric Sandwich Makers: Follow above instructions, cook just a few minutes in a preheated sandwich or snack maker until turtles are golden brown, and chocolate and caramel are melted.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pudgie Turtles
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g