Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My children and I love Chinese Food, so I started experamenting at home with different things. We love the taste of Real Honey, and believe me, you can taste the Honey in this one!
- Heat salt, garlic, ginger and pepper in oil.
- Add water and honey and boil until honey dissolves.
- Mix cornstarch with 3 tsp water until dissolved.
- Slowly stir cornstarch water in honey mixture and whisk until desired consistancy.
- Just before sauce is desired thickness, add cashews and green onions.
- Serve immediately.