Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.crisco.com website. The picture looks totally scrumptious! :-)
FOR THE CAKE
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix, Pillsbury brand recommended
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
FOR THE GLAZE
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate frosting, the pre-made Pillsbury brand is recommended
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- Generously spray a 12-cup fluted tube pan pan or 10-inch tube pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake ingredients in large bowl at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- HEAT frosting in small saucepan just until melted. Spoon glaze over cake, allowing some to run down sides.