Recipe by bigsisterof1
A fast easy recipe. When your kids taste this they'll go nuts and want more. Your kids could make this themselves!!
Top Review by Margie99
I've made this before in a couple of different ways. I have crushed 10-20 cookies almost to a powder and stirred them in and I've also left them in bigger chunks and stirred them in. The longer they sit the gooeyer the cookies become. Either way my kids really love this.
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the instant pudding.
- Put in ref for 2minutes and 30seconds.
- You can crush the oreos while your waiting.
- When time is up poor the oreos into the pudding.
- Stir until all oreos are mixed in good.
- Put pudding back into the ref for 4 minutes.
- When time is up serve in bowls and add whip cream on top.