Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fast easy recipe. When your kids taste this they'll go nuts and want more. Your kids could make this themselves!!
- Make the instant pudding.
- Put in ref for 2minutes and 30seconds.
- You can crush the oreos while your waiting.
- When time is up poor the oreos into the pudding.
- Stir until all oreos are mixed in good.
- Put pudding back into the ref for 4 minutes.
- When time is up serve in bowls and add whip cream on top.
I've made this before in a couple of different ways. I have crushed 10-20 cookies almost to a powder and stirred them in and I've also left them in bigger chunks and stirred them in. The longer they sit the gooeyer the cookies become. Either way my kids really love this.
Thanks for the recipe. It was VERY easy to make, I was able to make this in a matter of minutes. If you mix the pudding + the oreo's together it doesn't look the best but it does taste good. Thanks so much for sharing!
This is a huge hit with 12-year-olds (or any kids for that matter)! I did it a bit differently. I layered the pudding and oreos in a stemmed wine glass to make it fancy and my son was crushed when I told him I only made one...I'm saving the rest of the pudding for tomorrow and didn't want the mixture to get soggy overnight. Simple, easy to make up after dinner and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks!