Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from America's Test Kitchen and the only change I made is using minced green onion instead of chives since chives are harder to find and more expensive. I always have green onion as well as other ingredients on hand.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions or 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
- Use to smear burger buns or if you like, other sandwich breads.
Easy to make and takes burgers to a whole new level of yum.
I made this last week, and it's very good on burgers and on meatloaf!