Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this recipe at a fondue party. It is wonderful with chunks of homemade bread.
Make and share this Pub Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add the soup and beer to a saucepan; bring mixture to a boil over medium heat; stir continuously.
- Gradually add shredded cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; stir continuously until cheese melts.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or chafing dish.
- Serve with chunks of crusty bread.
We love this recipe! Using the cheddar cheese soup, in my opinion, helps to cut down on the "stringiness" that some fondues have; makes it very creamy! Thanks!
This is great! I made it for our holiday party and it was a hit. Served it with bread, pretzel rods, little smoky wieners, and crispy green apple slices to dip. It was so good I made it again on New Years Eve. Thanks!