Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Again another recpie that I got from the Easy Cooking the Costco Way cookbook but havent tried yet. I would love to hear if you have and what you may have done different. I've typed this up as in the book. I guess on yeild and prep time.
- 1 piece focaccia bread (approx. 10 by 7 by 3/4 inches)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
- Stir together chicken, dressing, and green onions in a small bowl.
- Arrange mixture on stop of focaccia.
- Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.