Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a great breakfast replacement! easy and take it with you kinda shake. I don't like the taste of the regular plan protein powder shakes so this works well and taste great and doesn't kill your diet too much! If you don't want to use the milk then use all water. You can use less milk or all milk it is up to you and your diet of how much milk to use. I use the peach or strawberry bannana flavored yogurt. and use my magic bullet to make- great little device!
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (or 1 %)
- 1⁄2 water
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 banana (optional)
- 4 ounces dannon light and fit yogurt (any flavor you want)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (vanilla flavor)
- in magic bullet glass or a regular blender add protein powder to the bottom.
- add yogurt and fruit then pour liquids over.
- blend on liquify or pulse the mixture until the frozen strawberries are no longer solid and now mixed throughly throughout the shake.