Rose's Granddaughter's Note:
Another delicious splenda recipe. This makes for a great dessert or a filling protein alternative. For those of you who don't already know, unsweetened cocoa is rich in antioxidants and high in fiber. Peanut butter is cholesterol-free, rich in vitamin E, niacin and iron. I buy 16 0z to-go cups w/ lids at Costco and I enjoy one of these on a morning where I am very rushed and need something hot and filling and healthy calories. You can use soy milk instead if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk to very hot in mug.
- 2Add peanut butter and stir until melted (use a mini hand blender if you have one).
- 3Add splenda and cocoa and stir well.
- 4Top off with marshmallows before serving.
- 5Another option, if you want a creamier texture, use a blender to mix well before heating.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Protein Rich Cocoa - Low Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 21.7 g