- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed in the refrigerator
- 8 ounces prosciutto (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup honey mustard (or other flavored mustard)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 Tbsp water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll puff pastry on floured board to 9 x 11 inches. Spread mustard over puff pastry. Layer with prosciutto and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Roll cheese with rolling pin to set.
- Roll pastry in jelly roll fashion from each side to meet in the middle. Brush with egg wash mixture. Cut slices 1/2-inch wide, lay flat on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Yield: 8 servings.