Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I got this recipe from the ABC Australia's Delicious magazine and it is created by Valli Little. I happened to have some left overs and thought I'd use them up for a light lunch. Now I'll be doing this regularly. Makes a nice change from Waldorf or Caesar salad.
- 150 g feta cheese marinated in oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 100 g rocket
- 4 small peaches, halved and de-stoned,cut into wedges
- 25 g walnuts
- Grill the prosciutto until crisp.
- Break it into pieces.
- Combine oil from feta with balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- Toss prosciutto with rocket, add peaches.
- Crumble feta cheese and drizzle with dressing.
- top with walnuts.