Recipe by Tisme
I have not tried this one as yet, but I am going to as soon as the weather gets cooler. I love my Vegemite, as does my family and found this in the Kraft site. Something different that I am going to give a go! It looks so quick and easy!
Top Review by **Mandy**
This is a really great simple dish! I did this for toddlerr DD so added some frozen mixed vegies in with the pasta and served it to her for dinner. Little Miss "Smartypants" picked up that there was vegemite in it but said, this is delicious mum! The leftovers I used in a salad with some sliced spring onions, chopped tomatoes & shredded chicken & it was great both ways. Thanks for a lovely & quick dinner that I can make fuss-pot DD when I'm in a hurry.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegemite
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 400 g spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, Vegemite and tomato paste in a saucepan over medium-low heat until butter melts.
- Add hot pasta and mix well until combined. Serve topped with parmesan cheese.
- Cook chopped bacon and or sliced mushrooms until golden, stir through pasta with fresh herbs.