Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
Buttery rich delightful cookie.
- 1 1⁄2 cups softened butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped almonds
- Beat the butter, sugar, egg, salt and almond extract together. Add the flour, pretzels and almonds. Mix well.
- Roll into 1" balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Put additional sugar in a bowl. Dampen the bottom fo a glass with water. Dip it in the sugar and use to flatten the dough ball. Flatten to 1/3 inch. The flatter the cookie the crisper it will be.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes.