Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Aust. Weight Watchers 1.5 pts
- 150 g vermicelli
- 200 g cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 green shallots, sliced diagonally
- 50 g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl.
- Cover with boiling water and stand for 5 mins, drain.
- Cook under cold running water, drain well.
- Put the noodles, prawns, carrot, shallots and sprouts into a large bowl.
- Combine the sweet chili sauce, lime juice and fish sauce, and pour over the noddle mixture. T.
- oss to combine.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among plates and top with the noodle mixture.
- Serve immediately.
This is a great recipe - especially good on a hot summer's evening as we had last night. I made the shrimp mixture ahead of time and when it was time to eat I mixed in the sauce, and plated it with the butter lettuce right before serving. The butter lettuce is a perfect choice -- mild with a sweet flavor. When I made the sauce, I tasted it and it was so good I doubled the recipe and passed the extra at the table. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe!