1/2 Photos of Prawn and Harissa Stew With Couscous
Lou van's Note:
Taken from Olive Magazine posted for ZWT6
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the couscous in a bowl with 1 tsp olive oil and just cover with boiling chicken stock. Cover and leave to swell for 5 minutes.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Add the cumin and fry for a minute, add the tomatoes and harissa and bubble everything together until it thickens slightly. Season well.
- 4Stir in the prawns and cook for 3 minutes, then scatter the coriander over. Serve with the couscous.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prawn and Harissa Stew With Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 588.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: