Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Had these at a Christmas party last night and decided they belonged on my cookie tray. Posting this recipe for safe keeping. Other recipes I have seen use saltines, but these are made with honey grahams.
- Arrange graham crackers on ungreased 9x13x1" pan.
- Place margarine and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat to boiling point on high heat and boil for 2 minutes on low.
- Stir in pecans. Spoon and spread over crackers.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes. Cut each cracker in half while warm.