- 24 graham crackers (I use the Honey ones)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- pecans (optional) or other chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay your graham crackers onto a 9x13x1 inch pan, so they cover the bottom.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a sauce pan melt your butter with the brown sugar.
- Once melted, cook for 2 minutes or until mixture comes together.
- Be sure to stir constantly.
- Once mixture has come together, pour over the top of the graham crackers.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and then add nuts on top.
- Allow to cool. Cut into squares while still warm. Enjoy!