My picky 8 yr old's favorite side dish. So incredibly easy to make. Posting for my recipe book but hope you add to yours too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash and remove seeds and stringy stuff.
- 2place cut side down on microwave safe plate.
- 3Microwave on high for 15-17 minutes.
- 4Combine pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Turn squash over and gently mash the guts leaving the shells intact.
- 6Dot each half with real butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- 7Microwave on high 2 minutes more or until brown sugar is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Squash
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.3
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 52.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g