Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Praline liqueur makes this so good.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup praline liqueur, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine pecans and 1/4 cup praline liqueur; cover and set aside overnight.
- Cream butter and gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add vanilla; beat well.
- Add eggs and milk, beating well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture, stirring well.
- Stir in pecan mixture.
- Pour batter into two greased 7 1/2x3x2 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325°F for 55 minutes or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans; place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup praline liqueur evenly over each cooled loaf.
- Allow to season for 3 days before serving.