Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another recipe from my best friend's stash of recipes. Yummy!! It takes 1 nine inch pie shell, pre-baked. Wouldn't let me put that in
- 1 pie shell, baked
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in nuts and brown sugar; cook, stirring until mixture bubbles. Spread over bottom of baked pie shell and cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients and beat until throughly mixed. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 375 for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and extra pecans.